Wonder Program Specialist
The Wonder Program Specialist works under the direction of the Wonder Program Manager to support the implementation and coordination of the Wonder mentoring program. The Specialist assists in the achievement of Wonder’s program objectives and overall program quality. The Specialist collaborates with Wonder mentoring program staff and volunteers to connect guides who are trained to listen, support, and guide each foster child through fun, age-appropriate experiences—music, the arts, sports, and outdoor activities. Supports the Mission, Vision, and Values of Stanford Youth Solutions + Sierra Forever Families.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited school in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, Sociology, Communications, or related human service field.
- Experience working with children and families, as well as with developing partnerships, preferred (1 year minimum)
- Prepared to work independently with flexible hours that may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Proven documentation skills and intermediate level computer skills including all MS Office programs
- Adhere to all confidentiality requirements
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Ability to work in a mobile, fast paced environment.
- Ability to use a laptop computer
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
Specialist Hiring Range: $17.00 - $20.50 hourly
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.