The Program Director reports to the CEO and serves as a member of Stanford Youth Solutions’ Executive Team. In collaboration with colleagues on the Executive Team, the Program Director is responsible for the overall design, implementation, monitoring, modification, and evaluation of the Foster Care Program.The Program Director negotiates and secures contracts, develops programs, supervises managers, supervisors and advocates, administers and oversees all financial transactions and the program budget, and refines services to better meet county and family needs.The Program Director represents the program before the county, state, and federal agencies which interact with and oversee the programs and families served. Support the Mission, Vision, and Values of Stanford Youth Solutions.
- Master’s Degree in a related field
- LCSW/ASW, LMFT/MFTI preferred
- Minimum 3+ years experience as a program director or manager in child welfare, juvenile justice, or mental health
- Experience in non-profit organizations and programs preferred
- Experience in foster care or adoptions preferred
- Experience with grant writing and contract negotiations preferred
- Adhere to all confidentiality requirements
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment within department and agency wide
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory State/Federal requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, can maintain a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile
Salary Range: DOE
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.