The Career Pathways Program Coordinator provides day-to-day coordination and management of the Career Pathways internship program. The Program Coordinator directly supervises interns, interacts with program managers to foster agency integration, contributes to the development and implementation of policies and procedures, trains and supervises interns to ensure agency compliance, establishes partnerships with colleges and universities, and supports the Stanford Youth Solutions + Sierra Forever Families’ Mission, Vision, and Values.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work (MSW)
- Experience providing family/community based individualized support and services
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage programs
- Effective leadership skills
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment within department and agency wide
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory State/Federal requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, and a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile
Hiring Range: $50,000 – $54,200 annually
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.