Family Visitation Specialist (Part Time > 20hrs)
Permanent Family Connections
The Family Visitation Specialist is responsible for scheduling, transporting, supervising, monitoring, and documenting family visits within the Permanent Family Connections Program. The Family Visitation Specialist will structure a safe and enriching environment for the youth and family members to connect, re-build relationships, and have a positive experience together. The Family Visitation Specialist will coordinate and communicate with the Stanford Youth Solutions Social Worker regularly to ensure the best outcomes for youth and their families. Supports the Mission, Vision, and Values of Stanford Youth Solutions.
- Minimum of a high school diploma preferred.
- Experience working with children in foster care/residential care is a plus.
- Prepared to work independently with flexible hours that may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Proven documentation skills and intermediate level computer skills including all MS Office programs
- Adhere to all confidentiality requirements
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment within department and agency wide
- Ability to work in a mobile, fast paced environment.
- Ability to use a laptop computer
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory Federal/State/County and agency requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of current automobile insurance, driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile.
Hiring Range: $12.00 – $14.00 hourly
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.