The Specialist provides guidance, services, and support to children and their families in a variety of environments according to Wraparound individualized family plans. The Specialist is a temporary resource and service provider. In conjunction with the Child and Family Team (CFT), the Specialist seeks sustainable resources and services within families and communities. The Specialist works in an independent, professional capacity, directly with children and adults. Most guidance, services, and support is/are provided in the family’s home and a variety of other community settings. The Specialist supports the Mission, Vision, and Values of Stanford Youth Solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 1 year of experience, or AA degree plus 2 years of experience working with children or families with complex needs. Preferred education emphasis in human services, counseling, guidance, social work, etc
- Prepared to work independently with flexible hours that may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Proven documentation skills and intermediate level computer skills including all MS Office programs
- Adheres to all confidentiality requirements.
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment within department and agency wide
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory State/Federal requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, and a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured
Hiring Range: $16-18.80 per hour
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.