Facilitator I or II
El Dorado Community Based Family Services
The Facilitator coordinates the development of Child and Family Teams (CFTs), maximizing the involvement of natural team members and system partners. The facilitator guides the CFT through the plan development process using accepted High-Fidelity Wraparound technologies and techniques. The Facilitator prepares individualized family plans and coordinates each plan’s implementation, encouraging the maximum use of natural resources and community-based services; supplementing these with flexible Wraparound staffing and ethical use of available funding. The Facilitator functions as the case manager, representing the CFT’s progress through the Wraparound process in written documentation and verbal presentations. The Facilitator supports the Mission, Vision, and Values of Stanford Youth Solutions + Sierra Forever Families.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology with LMFT/AMFT or LCSW/ASW license or license eligibility OR
- Master’s degree in related field and at least 2 years of approved experience* OR
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and at least 4 years approved experience*
(*approved experience is experience that qualifies the applicant for Mental Health Rehabilitation Specialist (MHRS) status in the Sacramento County Children’s Mental Health System of Care)
- Prepared to work independently with flexible hours that may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Proven documentation skills and intermediate level computer skills including all MS Office programs
- Adhere to all confidentiality requirements
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment within department and agency wide
- Ability to work in a mobile, fast paced environment.
- Ability to use a laptop computer
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance and any other mandatory State/Federal requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, can a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile
- Bilingual skills are a plus
Facilitator I Hiring Range: $21.63 – $24.16 hourly
Facilitator II Hiring Range: $55,000 – $60,050 annually
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.