The Executive Assistant is critical to the success of the Executive office of Stanford Youth Solutions. This position provides support services to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Board of Directors, the Executive Team and other agency departments/programs as needed. Primary duties entail assisting the CEO and the Board members in carrying out the Mission, Vision, and Values of the agency by providing exceptional support to the Executive office. Support services include, and are not limited to: administrative tasks, organizational tasks, group/event planning, preparation of board documents, communicating with the board membership, ensure compliance of board documentation, oversight of CEO’s calendar, and appropriate vision to anticipate the needs of the Executive department.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and executive team and other agency departments/programs as needed. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a fast paced environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Experience with high level support of CEO or Executive department
- Ability to work effectively in high stress environment, managing multiple competing tasks, prioritizing effectively
- Superior organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to adhere to all confidentiality requirements
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of agency, from Board of Directors to direct care staff
- Demonstrated initiative in task creation, process, and completion
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Ability to work independently and exercise excellent judgment
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment within department and agency wide
- Ability to work in a mobile, fast paced environment.
- Ability to use a laptop computer
- High proficiency of computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and adept at learning new databases, programs and systems
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory Federal/State/County and agency requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of current automobile insurance, driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Hiring Range: $55,000-$59,500
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.