The Evaluations Analyst works within the Quality Improvement Department to help ensure that program evaluation and client outcome data is collected using appropriate systematic methods. The Evaluations Analyst role includes collaborating with the Evaluations Manager in the development of these methods and training direct-care staff to accurately collect needed data. The Evaluations Analyst is responsible for entering the collected data into databases and/or statistical analysis software. The Evaluations Analyst is also expected to manage and maintain these databases in order to provide ready access for the Evaluations Manager as well as conduct basic descriptive analysis upon request. The Evaluations Analyst serves as a representative of the Quality Improvement Department, and supports the organizations’ Mission, Vision, and Values.
- Bachelor’s degree with major coursework in psychology, statistics, anthropology, human development, social work, or related social services
- 1 year previous experience managing quantitative data
- Proven documentation skills and proficient in a variety of computer applications, including databases, spreadsheets, and statistical software
- Adhere to all confidentiality requirements
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with applicants, colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment within department and agency wide
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory State/Federal requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, and a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile
Hiring Range: $17.00 – $20.50 hourly
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.