Director of Training
The Director of Training is responsible for designing, implementing, and overseeing the training program of the agency in alignment with the Agency wide Strategic Plan. The Director will identify and monitor training needs, and design, plan, and implement training programs, policies and procedures to fulfill those needs. The Training Director will report to the Chief Quality Improvement Officer, and will work collaboratively with the administrative support departments and programs, including the Executive Leadership Team to ensure that all training needs are met and that the organization continues to advance.
- Master’s Degree in a social work, counseling, psychology, health and human services, criminal justice, or related field.
- LCSW, LMFT or LPCC and current registration with California Board of Behavioral Sciences preferred
- At least two years of experience in a leadership/supervisory position
- At least 5 years of experience training small and mid-size groups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Clear and engaging presentation skills
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to relate to people with diverse backgrounds
- Ability to utilize the big picture to guide the details of the training implementation and oversight
- Strong ability to collaborate, plan and execute
- Ability to provide feedback in a strength based, behaviorally focused manner
- Ability to assess the existing curriculum and resources, and to assess the training needs of the employees
- Thorough understanding of training processes and adult learning
- Design training plans
- Evaluate results of employee training
- Utilize a variety of training resources and modalities
- Ability to create an effective and positive learning environment for small to large groups
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented, while also addressing challenges with creativity and openness
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Hiring Range: $90,000 – $102,000 annually
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.