Director of Development and Marketing
The Director of Development and Marketing is responsible for the functioning, monitoring, planning and implementation of the Development Department, and reports to the Chief Executive Officer. The Director oversees the Public Relations, Fund Development and representation to the community. In coordination with the Chief Executive Officer, the Director works with the Board of Directors regarding Fund Development and community representation. Supports the Mission, Vision, and Values of Stanford Youth Solutions.
- Bachelor Degree in Philanthropy, Fund Development, or a related degree preferred
- 5 years experience leading a development effort
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the management of fund raising events, donor solicitations, public relations, media interface, and a general knowledge of social service non-profit organizations
- Demonstrated success in fund raising through diverse methods
- Demonstrated success in grant procurement, community relations, and donor cultivation
- Adhere to all confidentiality requirements
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment within department and agency wide
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory Federal/State/County and agency requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of current automobile insurance, and a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile.
Salary Range: DOE
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.