The Director of Human Resources is responsible for the functioning, monitoring, planning and implementation of the Human Resources Department, and reports to the Chief Executive Officer. The Director of Human Resources oversees the recruitment, development, compensation, discipline and human resource support of all employees, and represents employees to the community and before county and state departments. Supports the Mission, Vision, and Values of Stanford Youth Solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or applicable field preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a supervisory position in human resources
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the management of staffing, recruitment, labor relations, benefits administration, employee development and discipline, records management, compensation and policy development
- Adhere to all confidentiality requirements
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment within department and agency wide
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory State/Federal requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, can maintain a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile
Salary Range: DOE
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.