Juvenile Justice and Crime Prevention/Therapeutic Behavior Svcs.
The Program Director reports to the Associate Executive Director, Programs and serves as a member of Stanford Youth Solutions’s Leadership Team. In collaboration with colleagues, the Program Director is responsible for the overall design, implementation, monitoring, modification, and evaluation of the Juvenile Justice and Crime Prevention Program and Therapeutic Behavioral Services. The Program Director negotiates and secures contracts, develops programs, supervises managers, supervisors and advocates, administers and oversees all financial transactions and the program budget, and refines services to better meet county and family needs. The Program Director represents the program before the county, state, and federal agencies which interact with and oversee the programs and families served. Supports the Mission, Vision, and Values of Stanford Youth Solutions.
- Master’s Degree in a related field
- LCSW/ASW, LMFT/MFTI required
- Minimum 3+ years experience as a program director or manager in child welfare, juvenile justice, or mental health required
- Experience in non-profit organizations and programs preferred
- Experience in community based alternatives to incarceration and confinement preferred
- Experience with Evidence Based Practices (EBPs) preferred
- Experience with grant writing and contract negotiations preferred
- Reporting to the Associate Executive Director, Programs, oversees the design, implementation, monitoring, modification, and evaluation of the program. Ensures the program complies with all applicable laws, regulations, and contractual obligations
- Writes proposals, negotiates, and secures contracts with various county, state, and federal agencies, including Sacramento County Probation and Sacramento County Children’s Mental Health
- Coordinates administrative and financial matters with referring agencies; markets programs, including personal contacts with referral representatives; and serve as agency representative through attendance at and participation in community teams, workgroups, and professional organizations
- Utilizes multiple funding streams including Medi-Cal (EPSDT) funds, State funds dedicated to TBS, County Probation Funds, and funds acquired through development efforts
- Recruits and supervises Clinical Program Managers, Practitioners, Analysts, and other staff in all aspects of their work and takes disciplinary action, including termination, as required
- Performs all duties in a manner consistent with the principles and values of Stanford Youth Solutions, while adhering to applicable professional codes of ethics, Stanford Youth Solutions Policies and Procedures and Sacramento Mental Health Plan regulations
- Model and communicate appropriate positive attitudes toward Stanford Youth Solutions’s Mission, Vision, and Values
- Work collaboratively with all Stanford Youth Solutions programs and staff to provide support as needed
- Utilize and maintain Microsoft Outlook calendar with all work-related details in order to manage time effectively and share calendar information with coworkers
- Participate in on-going training to expand and develop professional skills
- Perform other duties as necessary for the agency, as assigned
Hiring Range: $65,000 +
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.