Data Entry Clerk
The Data Entry Clerk performs day-to-day data entry of information through custom software related to the Finance department. The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for providing accuracy, efficiency and retrieval of processed data to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations. The Data Entry Clerk will proof material entered and generate data reports as required. The Data Entry Clerk will comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, financial laws, and policies and procedures. The Data Entry Clerk supports the Mission, Vision, and Values of Stanford Youth Solutions.
- Previous data entry experience preferred
- Basic understanding of Medi-Cal Eligibility
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Word
- Good organizations skills and the ability to multitask
- Adhere to all confidentiality requirements
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment within department and agency-wide
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory State/Federal requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, can maintain a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile
Hiring range: $12.00-17.00 hourly Salary Range: $12.00-22.00 hourly
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.