Clinician I and II (Citrus Heights and/or Sacramento)
Flexible Integrated Treatment (FIT)
The Clinician I (or II) provides community based, comprehensive, strength-based, culturally competent, trauma informed, flexible, effective, quality mental health services and supports to eligible at-risk children, youth, and families. The Clinician provides services in accordance with County Mental Health and Family Centered Practice principles, including family voice and choice provided in collaboration with those individuals and agencies involved with the child or youth. Support the Mission, Vision, and Values of Stanford Youth Solutions + Sierra Forever Families.
Education & Experience:
- A Masters’ degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling;
- A Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPCC), or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) credential or having registered as an Associate Social Worker (ACSW), Associate Professional Clinical Counselor (APCC) or Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (AMFT); and
- At least 1 year of experience providing services to adolescents and their families
- Salary incentives for Spanish speaking
- Prepared to work independently with flexible hours that may include evenings, weekend and holidays
- Proven documentation skills and intermediate level computer skills including all MS Office programs
- Adhere to all confidentiality requirements
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment within department and agency wide
- Ability to work in a mobile, fast paced environment.
- Ability to use a laptop computer
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory State/Federal requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, can maintain a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile
- Bilingual preferred
Clinician I: $50,000 – $54,000 annually
Clinician II: $56,000 – $60,200 annually
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.