Clinical Project Manager
Quality Improvement and Research
• LCSW/ASW, LMFT/MFTI
The Clinical Project Manager (CPM) reports to the Director of Quality Improvement and Research. The Clinical Project Manager supports and manages Clinical Projects. Typical clinical projects include the internal evaluation of a program or clinical practice, conducting individual or group trainings, or the external evaluation of a program, clinical practice, or agency. Clinical Project Managers are assigned entire projects and are responsible for project design, data collection, data entry, data analysis, report preparation, and presentation of the findings. The Project Manager is expected to collaborate with the program practitioners and administration, and stay up-to-date on changes in the projects assigned. Project Managers cross-check the data entry, data analysis, and reporting of other Project Managers. The Clinical Project Manager serves as a representative of Stanford Youth Solutions’ Quality Improvement and Research Department, and supports the Mission, Vision, and Values of Stanford Youth Solutions.
- Master’s Degree in a related field
- LCSW/ASW, LMFT/MFTI required, current registration with Board of Behavioral Sciences
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience working in child welfare, juvenile justice, or mental health
- Experience with Evidence Based Practices (EBPs) preferred
- One year of full time experience as a clinician, working with youth and families, completing Medi-Cal documentation, creating clinical assessments and reports, and publicly presenting clinical findings, is required
- Proven documentation skills and proficient in a variety of computer applications, including databases, spreadsheets, and statistical software
- Adhere to all confidentiality requirements, take initiative, meet or exceed deadlines, and prioritize
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment within department and agency wide
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory Federal/State/County and agency requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of current automobile insurance, driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile.
Hiring Range: $55,000 – $59,500 | Salary Range: $55,000 – $70,000
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.