Clinical Program Manager
The Clinical Program Manager (CPM) manages all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the Flexible Integrated Treatment (FIT) program to ensure regulatory compliance at all levels. The Clinical Program Manager provides consultation and support to the FIT Therapists and Facilitators. The professional development of these employees is a key component of the Clinical Program Manager position. The Clinical Program Manager interacts with other program and department managers to foster agency integration, contributes to the development and implementation of program outcomes, policies, and procedures, trains employees to ensure agency and program compliance, and supports the Stanford Youth Solutions Mission, Vision, and Values.
- LCSW/ASW or LMFT/MFTI (LPHA or LPHA waived status)
- Experience providing family/community based individualized support and services
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage programs
- Effective leadership skills
- Adhere to all confidentiality requirements
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment within department and agency wide
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory Federal/State/County and agency requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of current automobile insurance, and a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile
Hiring Range: $45,000 – $49,500 | Salary Range: $45,000 – $60,000
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.