Clinical Program Manager
The Clinical Program Manager (CPM) provides day-to-day supervision of the Wraparound program. This involves all aspects of managing a continually challenging and evolving program to ensure regulatory compliance at all levels. The Clinical Program Manager directly supervises Wraparound Facilitators and Specialists, interacts with other program managers to foster agency integration, contributes to the development and implementation of policies and procedures, trains and supervises staff to ensure agency compliance, and supports the Mission, Vision, and Values of Stanford Youth Solutions.
- LCSW/ASW or LMFT/AMFT (LPHA or LPHA waived status)
- Experience providing family/community based individualized support and services
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage programs
- Effective leadership skills
- Adhere to all confidentiality requirements
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment within department and agency wide
- Ability to work in a mobile, fast paced environment.
- Ability to use a laptop computer
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory Federal/State/County and agency requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of current automobile insurance, and a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile
Hiring Range: $55,000 – $59,500
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.