Clinical Program Manager
Foster Care MSW Preferred
The Clinical Program Manager, with the Director, is responsible for orientation and training of new social work and support counselor personnel, review and oversight of social workers and support counselors casework, and ensuring that service delivery is in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and policies and procedures. Supports the Mission, Vision, and Values of Stanford Youth Solutions.
The Clinical Program Manager for the Foster Family Connections program shall meet or exceed the Community Care Licensing requirements for “Social Work Supervisor”, including:
- Master’s degree from an accredited educational institution in
one of the following areas:
- Social work
- At least three semester units OR 100 days of field practice OR experience in a public or private social service agency at the Master’s Degree Level.
- At least nine semester units of coursework related to children and families OR 18 months experience in working with children and families.
- At least three semester units in working with minority populations; six months of experience in working with minority populations, OR six months in-service training in working with minority populations within the first year of employment as a condition of employment.
- Three years of full-time social work or casework employment in the field of family or child welfare services OR two years of full-time social work or casework employment in a licensed foster family or adoption agency.
- Must have previous management experience and have demonstrated a high level of supervisory and administrative skills to assure the effective operation of the program
- Must have sufficient experience and knowledge in the area of social work, supervision, and the child welfare system
- Possess the ability to organize, develop, and implement programs
- Should be flexible, creative, and work effectively in crisis situations. Must demonstrate respect for all family lifestyles and cultural values
- Must be available to work evenings and weekend hours as required
- Adhere to all confidentiality requirements
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment within department and agency wide
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory Federal/State/County and agency requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of current automobile insurance, and a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile.
Hiring Range: $45,000 – $49,500 | Salary Range: $45,000 – $60,000
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.