Therapeutic Behavioral Services
Stanford Youth Solutions is a highly professional, disciplined, and evidenced-based organization that achieves a higher success rate with its clients than other, similar organizations. We are intensely determined and do whatever it takes to create success for youth – we never give up. Stanford Youth Solutions provides private donors, funders, foster parents, and volunteers the best guarantee that they will see positive returns on their investment of money and time.
The TBS Behavior Analyst provides one-to-one guidance, support, education and service to Medi-Cal eligible children and their families. TBS works with the child in the setting where he/she is having difficulties. TBS works with the caregivers and mental health providers to maintain improvement while attempting to stabilize placement. Most guidance, support, and services are provided in the family’s home and a variety of other community settings. The TBS Analyst works as an intense, short-term service provider that addresses specific target behaviors. The TBS Analyst works as a member of a cooperative team with the child, family, and other members of the mental health team; particularly the Program Manager and other professional staff working with the child and family. In providing services to the child and their family, the analyst continually works to support the program goals and outcomes. Supports the Mission, Vision, and Values of Stanford Youth Solutions.
- - Bachelor’s degree in a related field and at least 4 years of approved experience or a Master’s degree in a related field and at least 2 years of approved experience*
(*approved experience is full time experience in a mental health related field providing direct mental health services)
- Prepared to work independently with flexible hours that may include evenings,weekends and holidays
- Proven documentation skills and intermediate level computer skills including all MS Office programs
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment within the department and agency wide
- Fulfillment of TB test, fingerprinting and State clearance, and any other mandatory State/Federal requirements
- Must hold a valid drivers license
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile
- Bilingual skills are a plus
Please follow the link below if you would like to apply online: