Administrative Assistant III
The Human Resources Administrative Assistant provides support to the Human Resources department and other Support departments. This position functions as a resource for employees, managers, and directors in anticipating and meeting service needs. This position interacts with staff, agency leaders, community partners, and compliance regulators providing exceptional customer service to each. The tasks are diverse, fluid, time-sensitive, and detailed, allowing for creativity in construction and delivery as well as troubleshooting department needs and provision of solutions. All Human Resources positions contribute to the accomplishment of Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce and supports the Mission, Vision, and Values of Stanford Youth Solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the Human Resources, Business field
- Two (2) years of progressive office experience as an administrative assistant or equivalent
- Proficient in advanced level Microsoft Office suite applications and data base experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills across all levels
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to create, implement, and manage systems
- Demonstrated organizational and time-management skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to make independent decisions, exercise professional judgment and assume responsibility for decisions
- Demonstrated ability to create and present materials in a professional, meaningful manner
- Strong attention to detail
- In-depth understanding of office management and daily operations
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Ability to interface with all levels of agency and external partners in highly professional manner
- Strong interest in HR-related development
- Ability to work cooperatively in a highly collaborative environment within department and agency
- Ability to work independently in high interruption environment
- Ability to work in a mobile, fast paced environment.
- Ability to use a laptop computer
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory Federal/State/County and agency requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of current automobile insurance, driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile.
Hiring Range: $16.83 - $20.03 hourly
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.