Permanent Family Connections Quality Improvement Specialist
Permanent Family Connections (PFC) & Quality Improvement & Research (QIR)
The Permanent Family Connections (Foster Care program) Quality Improvement Specialist provides administrative support to the Permanent Family Connections’ program. This position performs a wide variety of clerical, analytical and support duties. This position supports the Mission, Vision, and Values of Stanford Youth Solutions.
- 1 year administrative experience required
- Demonstrated ability to be detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prepare, and audit files
- Proficient in Microsoft Office computer applications
- Strong computer skills
- Experience utilizing Electronic Health Records, or databases
- Work as part of a team as well as independently in a fast paced, high interruption environment
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Ability to complete tasks accurately and in a timely manner
- Ability to work in a mobile, fast paced environment.
- Ability to use a laptop computer
- Excellent organizational skills, and increasing efficiencies
- Strong communication skills, and ability to interface with all levels of staff in a professional manner
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment and learn new systems and processes
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory State/Federal requirements.
Hiring Range: $15.00 – $19.00 hourly
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.