Permanent Family Connections Description
1,500 Sacramento families needed.
The information nights/orientations are held on the second Weds of every month from 6-7:30.
Last year, Stanford Youth Solutions did amazing work and certified 15 new foster/resource parents but it’s still not enough! Now we need your help to give a local child a loving home to foster their growth.
This year, help us foster [happiness] and open your home to a child in need.
This year, help us foster [love] and open yourself to a new kind of relationship, a parent-child.
This year, help us foster [family] as you take on one of the most rewarding challenges in life: parenthood.
BE THE DIFFERENCE IN A YOUNG PERSON’S LIFE
Apply to become a foster parent
Not sure if you’re ready yet?
You can still help. Click here to donate.
You can become a foster/resource parent if you are:
- Deeply committed to giving a youth a home, time and attention
- Patient, flexible and willing to learn
- Over age 25 and healthy (no upper age limit)
- Single, married or in a domestic partnership
- Receiving a steady income
- Living in an apartment, condo or house with room for a youth
- A licensed driver, with a car and insurance
Ready to jump in? As a foster/resource parent, you will receive:
- On-call support, 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Dedicated social workers with individualized support for youth and families
- Free training
- Multiple services in one location
- Family support groups and monthly newsletters
- Connections to community resources
- Competitive rates
- Respite services
- Mentor parent support
For further questions or more information, call us today at (916) 344-0199 and a member of our team will be there to help.
For updates and events, don’t forget to follow our social media channels.