Share Some Hope & Cheer!
Grant a Family's Holiday Wish
This holiday season, you can help create memories or start traditions for
at-risk young people and their families by taking part in Stanford Home’s Holiday Gift Card Drive.
The holidays are often a difficult time for families who are struggling. Many of our families are not able to give their children the festive, joy-filled experience they want and deserve. Providing families with gift cards allows them to create their own holiday that is meaningful to them while strengthening their relationships.
Please consider adopting a family to grant their holiday wishes and spread a little hope and cheer this season!
Gift cards needed:
- Gift cards for gas or groceries – Make the holidays brighter and tastier by allowing our families to travel or prepare holiday meals together.
- Tickets – Provide activities for families to participate in together – movies, bowling, ice skating, miniature golfing.
- Gift cards for families – Department or electronic stores gift cards allow families to shop for their own presents to give to their children.
It’s easy to help:
- Give online – Just select Holiday Gift Card under the Donation Category OR
- Purchase a gift card in any denomination and mail or deliver to
Stanford Home, attn: Holiday Gift Card Drive, 8912 Volunteer Lane, Sacramento, CA 95826.
- Special pick up arrangements can be made for offices and large groups – call Sarah Mentze at 916.344.0199 x238 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.