Flexible Integrated Treatment (FIT)
The FIT Therapist functions as the lead case coordinator, providing comprehensive, strength-based, culturally competent, flexible, effective, quality mental health services, including psychotherapeutic interventions, to eligible at-risk children, youth, and families. The FIT Therapist provides services in accordance with Sacramento County Child and Family Services and Stanford Youth Solutions principles, including family voice and choice provided in collaboration with those individuals and agencies involved with the child or youth.Supports the Mission, Vision, and Values of Stanford Youth Solutions.
- A Masters degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling;
- A Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) credential or having registered as an Associate Social Worker (ASW) or Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (AMFT); and
- At least 1 year of experience providing services to adolescents and their families
- Prepared to work independently with flexible hours that may include evenings, weekend and holidays
- Proven documentation skills and intermediate level computer skills including all MS Office programs
- Adhere to all confidentiality requirements
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Spanish speaking preferred
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment within department and agency wide
- Ability to work in a mobile, fast paced environment.
- Ability to use a laptop computer
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory State/Federal requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, can maintain a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile
Hiring Range: $47,000 – $49,400
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.