Practitioner I or II
Juvenile Justice and Crime Prevention (JJCP)
The JJCP Practitioner provides Functional Family Therapy (FFT) services to juvenile probation youth of the Sacramento County Department of Probation as a prevention and intervention program for at-risk youth and their families. Services provided align with the Restorative Justice Model, which focuses on community protection, victim restoration, and offender accountability and competency. Furthermore, the Practitioner provides some limited case management services with access to flex funds, working with family members and involved professionals to create a circle of support around young offenders. Supports the Mission, Vision, and Values of Stanford Youth Solutions.
- To qualify as a Practitioner II, you must have a Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling or Psychology with MFT or LCSW license or license eligibility OR
- A Master’s degree in a related field and at least 1 year of approved experience.
- To qualify as a Practitioner I, a Bachelors degree in a related field and at least 2 years of approved experience is required.
- Prepared to work independently with flexible hours that may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Proven documentation skills and intermediate level computer skills including all MS Office programs
- Adhere to all confidentiality requirements
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment within department and agency wide
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory State/Federal requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, can maintain a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile
- Bilingual skills are a plus
Hiring Range for Practitioner I: $19.23 – $21.75 hourly
Hiring Range for Practitioner II: $50,000 - $54,200 annually
To apply, please fill out our online Employment Application.