Facilitator I or II
Flexible Integrated Treatment (FIT)
Spanish Speaking preferred
The Facilitator coordinates with the FIT Therapist to provide comprehensive, strength-based, culturally competent, flexible, effective, quality mental health services to eligible at-risk children, youth, and families. The Facilitator provides services in accordance with Sacramento County Child and Family Services and Stanford Youth Solutions principles, including family voice and choice provided in collaboration with those individuals and agencies involved with the child or youth. The Facilitator is responsible for the development of Child and Family Teams (CFTs), maximizing involvement of natural team members and system partners. The Facilitator guides the CFT through the plan development process using accepted Stanford Youth Solutions High Fidelity Wraparound principles and techniques. The Facilitator prepares and coordinates each plan’s implementation, encouraging the maximum use of community based resources and supports. Support the Mission, Vision, and Values of Stanford Youth Solutions.
- To qualify as a Facilitator II, you must have a Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology with MFT or LCSW license or license eligibility OR
- Master’s degree in related field and at least 2 years approved experience*
- To qualify as a Facilitator I, a Bachelor’s degree in a related field and at least 4 years approved experience* is required.
- Prepared to work independently with flexible hours that may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Proven documentation skills and intermediate level computer skills including all MS Office programs
- Bilingual skills are a plus
- Verbal and written ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, community partners, consumers and all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and assignments effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment within department and agency wide
- Ability to work in a mobile, fast paced environment.
- Ability to use a laptop computer
- Fulfillment of TB test, background check clearance, and any other mandatory State/Federal requirements
- Valid California driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, can maintain a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
- Must provide and operate a registered, properly insured automobile
Hiring Range for Facilitator I: $19.23 - $21.75 hourly
Hiring Range for Facilitator II: $50,000 - $54,200 annually